söndag 26 februari 2017

Unryht Interview!

Here is a little talk with Blodspan from the interesting and promising black metal band Unryht from Bavaria, Germany!


1. Hailz!
How are things in Bavaria these days?


   - Too little snow in my city!

2. As you are a pretty new band and little is known about it please
share the details of the first gathering and visions you and the members had
when it all began? What is important to achieve with your creations?


 - The idea has existed since 2007; to keep the bleak emotions that  sometimes surface within me.  But i was never satisfied, so it took me a long time to choose these 4 songs for the first demonstration. First i started alone with programmed drums.
There are about 10-15 songs that will never be released because they are not good enough.
Then i asked the, in my opinion , best compositional drummer to work with me after we were drunken and stoned in our halls of bones.Kadaver has a really good feeling for emotional riffs, so he always knows what beat to play. This is absolutely great!

3. After hearing the great debut release Niþ i felt it was about time to do an interview.  For those of you who read my review of it, (posted some months ago) you would know that i really enjoyed it, on more levels than one. Please shed some light around the writing process, what the songs are about and how you feel about it yourself.  Also, what is the meaning of the title?


 -First of all thank you very much for the great review, we were very surprised when we read it.
 niþ is a word for social stigma and it describes my personality and my thoughts in the society as an   ejected person.The songs are about dreams of nature, witches and personal death thoughts, which make me an outcast.



4. From here on how do you see Unryht evolve in the near future? Do you feel you have started
a long road with it or do you think it will be a low/slow activity?
Are there other band activities besides this band?


 - Unryht will have a slow but long way. I am working in many projects like Schrat, Drudensang, Oscult, Schyach and other upcoming stuff.  I have found my passion and this will not change until my death. I will live and die with black metal. It gives and drains me from energy.
    This is a repetitive process.

5. When did you personally realize that black metal was for you to put your energies into?
Which bands helped you to grow and besides music are you active in some Satanic path?

   
  -I started making classical music when i was 5 years old, with the violin and the piano and i never stopped doing music. At 14-15 years old I had my first exposure to black metal-bands like old Dimmu Borgir, Burzum, Gorgoroth, Satyricon and i realized that this is the feeling where I was at home. The combination of criticism of mankind, the black metal aesthetics, satanism, anti-religiousness, the atmospheric and broken sound imprinted my brain and i knew i would never get away from it! "Liber AL vel Legis" should be enough to reveal my path.

6. By the way who did the great band logo for you? I have seen this person's logos for some other bands now and i think much of them are connected to some specific label...
 - This was made by an Austrian, whom I have not seen for a long time. A great artist! His name was Cornelius C.

7. So what are the band's close plans now this year?

 - This year we will make the second demo and a split with niht, a friend's band from the surrounding area. A total of 6 songs, 4 for the second demo and 2 for the split.

8. What releases from 2016 would you recommend?

 -Vuohen siunaus - Korgonthurus, Forteresse - Thèmes pour la rébellion, Krater - Urere (a masterpiece of a befriended band of Nürnberg),  Ravencult - Force of Profanation, Nachtwelten, a german oldschool jewel of good buddies from Pestnebel, Vitsaus - Ajan ja ihmisen haudoilla (released in 2004 but not until 2016 discovered by a well-known buddy Skilnir,the second guitar player of Schrat and Drudensang)

9. Talking about other music, which bands were the first to start doing black metal in your city?

 - I think it was us with Schrat in 2003, but maybe i am wrong. In Augsburg there is no real black metal scene.

10. Thanks for all, looking forward to your next release!

  -  Thank you!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar