måndag 4 augusti 2014

My art --update!--

As i do quite much artwork to bands i sometime show it of here...so here are a few of my recent stuff.

First here is to a 4-way split that i cant just yet disclose...besides its title.
but here are some art work that will front it.




Here is for a 2-way split in the DSBM genre.




SHEOL/ FÖR split 7" (will be a poster also included)


Menneskerhat - Blut und Eisen .re release digi pack


Slaughterday - Ravenous



Hiraeth  debut. i only did the logo

Svart Søstrene Photography . I did the logo for these girls photo business. (BM concerts etc)


A zine logo

This one i did a while ago but i dont think i shown it.
Thornspawn t-shirt!



***To contact me regarding artwork commissions please contact me here:***

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JDW-Death-my-only-Friend-Artworks


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar